Car detailing is an obsession and DSJ Automotive & Detailing was created from this obsession. A desire to produce something exceptional, down to the smallest detail, using only the very best materials.
As is the case with many of the early detailers, the profession is entered as a result of a personal drive for perfection on our own vehicles. From there, others approach us and we start down the path of professional car detailing.
My path started with classic cars and older vehicles. Having detailed a 1 owner 1996 Porsche Boxster, the owner was sufficiently pleased to commission me to work on their 1976 Porsche 912E and then a glorious Porsche 993 Targa. Soon after other Porsche’s came my way through word of mouth.
Since then I have detailed other premium cars and some not so premium all the while building an impressive client portfolio.
Through our detailing design studio we strive to be the best car detailer in Stamford and the wider area, not only through the detailing itself but in the added value services we provide. These include a walk in shop selling the AngelWax products that we work with, affording you the opportunity to watch us work and ask for advice and guidance. Another service that has followed on as a result of being trusted with Clients vehicles, is the car storage facility that we operate. Every vehicle is looked after and more importantly secure and safe whilst at the same time being covered by our insurance policy.
We hope that you to will commission your vehicle to be detailed by us and through the quality of our work, we look forward to holding onto you as a DSJ Client.
Why Our Clients Love Us
- "Went there today and met the guys, I knew Adam already but was good to meet Dan as well.Gave some good advice on what I was buying from them too.All round nice guys and willing to help. I'll be a regular, cheers lads." Adam Rowland (Facebook)
- "My husband gets his R8 detailed on a regular basis from Dan and it always looks like new when it comes back. I have had my Q5 done by Dan too and it looks amazing when it comes back. Can't recommend this company enough, we won't take out cars anywhere else" Beverley Gildersleve R8 (Facebook)
- "I can't recommend DSJ highly enough. They truly care about cars and are as passionate as I am about perfection. I have my care stored in their excellent air tent facility and have absolutely no hesitation in saying that Daniel and his team are truly the best. Congratulations on a great facility and great customer service. And above all, thank you!" David Corfield (Facebook)
- "Being a true petrol head, I love my cars and use them as much as I can. From the day that I tested DSJ with my 1996 Boxster, I have never looked back. They now look after my eclectic Porsche collection from the 1970 911T to my 997 Gen 2 Turbo. Tried, tested and they always deliver." George
- "Our family car was desperately in need of tlc after summer holidays, 2 children, 2 dogs and a lot of sand, mud etc. The DSJ team have done a brilliant job with a full valet and we will be back. NO more trips to the car wash, we'll leave it to the pros to look after the paintwork" Susie Caney Volvo XC60 (Facebook)
- "I have known DSJ only a short while but my initial contact with them gave me the comfort I needed to store my classic car with them. As far as car storage facilities are concerned they have one of the best. What really gave me confidence was the level of insurance cover they provide." Bertie
- "My car has never looked so good! It came out gleaming which left me delighted to drive her around. Having owned the car for a couple of years I can truly say that the full detail option left her looking newer than the day I collected her." Jessica